Monday, April 1, 2013

time for another update:
I don't keep my blog current enough, sorry about that.

like I said earlier, just making 2 types of soap now
the Sea Salt
and the Goat Milk.
they are larger bars and sell for $ 4 each or 3 for $10  up to 3 bars can be shipped for $5

since the scents tend to change periodically, it's best to  email me on what is available.
empresselke@comcast.net

I've also started decorating the lids to my candles with shells and antique buttons, bits of jewelery etc.
each one a work of art, and no 2 alike.

makes a wonderful gift, once the candle has burned out, you have a nice keepsake jar.
soy wax is very easily wiped out, and the jar can be washed with soapy water.

I now also only make the Toureen sized candles.
They sell with the decorated lids for                     $15 each
                                                              2 for         $25
unfortunately, shipping is high on these,
almost $10 for one, however, I can fit 6 into a flat rate box for $15
 email me for available scents.

empresselke@comcast.net







THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AND SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL CRAFTERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment